FormFlex is the worldwide specialist in the development and production of cultivation gutter systems and other profiled fittings for your greenhouses.
FormFlex is a pioneer of on-site profiling of cultivation racks, cultivation systems and cultivation gutters, and for more than 18 years has supplied a complete range of gutters for many different crops. The use of gutter systems fits in with the trend for closed and sustainable cultivation.
The advantages of our systems are:
- drainage water and fertilisers can be captured for re-use
- identical water distribution for each plant
- optimum air circulation through the crop
- better control of crop growth
- less risk of diseases and pests
- better working conditions for your personnel due to optimum working height
- greater labour productivity
These advantages result in a higher yield and higher quality.
Our state-of-the-art mobile profiling machines roll form your gutters and profiles on site, in the precise place where they will be fitted. An important advantage: the gutters can be produced in any desired continuous length, so the number of connections is kept to a minimum, and can even be reduced to zero, if you wish.
We can also supply a variety of profiles for the greenhouse itself, such as screen profiles and cable trays, which can be profiled on site in the required length
De Lierseweg 6
2291 PD Wateringen
Tel. 0174 315010
Fax. 0174 510764